Surprise your loved ones or friends or give yourself unforgettable experiences! Choose from our offers and let the hidden treasures of the Andrássy Kúria in Tarcal enchant you!
Packages include premium cometics in the bathroom.
bathrobes and slippers in the room. Free parking is available in front of the mansion. The
offers include use of Wi-Fi and VAT.
Gastronomic Revolution week at the Kúria
Celebrate March 15 with us!
In Hungarian hearts, March 15, 1848, always carried the feeling of freedom, development, modernization, and national consciousness.
Visit us between the 10-19. of March, and take with us an unforgettable gastronomic journey with the festive menu of our chef, Imre Varjú. Don’t forget to have a look at our additional services, including festive wine tastings.
Content of the “Gastronomic Revolution Week at the Kúria” offer:
- The selected room category with rich, hot, and cold buffet breakfast and a 3-course dinner
- Welcome drink
- Homemade sweets surprise in the room
Additional content of the “Gastronomic Revolution Week at the Kúria” offer:
- Use of our spa department
- L’Occitane toiletries for adults, My Forest Friends children’s cosmetics for the children
- Nespresso coffee machine and coffee capsules in the room
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room
On the week of March 15, we treat our guests to a special menu:
- Main course: Venison Loin, Plums, Noodles, Hazelnuts
- Dessert: Cottage Cheese Dumplings
Add-On services for an extra charge:
- Wine tasting at the Bobajka Café (5 faces of Furmint, Hárslevelű from 5 villages, Tarcal mania)
- Fruit bowl