Surprise your loved ones or friends or give yourself unforgettable experiences! Choose from our offers and let the hidden treasures of the Andrássy Kúria in Tarcal enchant you!
Packages include premium cometics in the bathroom.
bathrobes and slippers in the room. Free parking is available in front of the mansion. The
offers include use of Wi-Fi and VAT.
Traditional Easter at the Andrássy Kúria
Our Easter Holiday offer for March 29 – April 1
- Accommodation in the selected room type
- Welcome drink
- Homemade bonbon selection in the room
- Rich cold and hot buffet breakfast offering traditional Easter dishes, too
- From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, complimentary dessert buffet in the Salon
- VinoSense Spa will be open longer, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM, where you can enjoy services such as cave bath with massage elements, swimming pool, jacuzzi, Finnish and infrared sauna, salt chamber, steam bath, and experience showers
- Botaniq premium toiletry for adults, My Forest Friends children’s cosmetics for the little ones
- Nespresso coffee machine and coffee capsule selection in the room
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Parking usage
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Wine tasting at the Bar every afternoon at 4:00 PM
- Bouquet of flowers
- Private Spa usage
- Fruit bowl and champagne in the room
- Andrássy tasting menu
- On March 29th and 30th, starting at 3:00 PM at the Bar, Executive Chef Bence Várkonyi will introduce you to the secrets of making eggnog and braided cake – enjoy together the delicacy made collectively!
- On March 29th and 30th, bunny and sheep petting for children starting at 10:00 AM
- On March 30th at 2:00 PM, Zsuponyóné Ujváry Mária, a folk artist from the Gömör region, will lead an egg writing and egg painting workshop for both children and adults, while also providing insight into the historical background of egg decoration.
- Easter egg hunt at the Kúria on March 30th. The one collecting the most eggs will be rewarded.
- Our Easter dinners will be accompanied by pleasant music.
On Good Friday, quieter piano music will be played by Tamás Kőpájer,
On Holy Saturday, Ferenc Sándor, the leader of the Miskolc Big Band, will play the saxophone,
On Easter Sunday at 6:30 PM, the Kossuth Folk Choir from Monok, founded in 1995 and winner of the Golden Peacock Award, led by Marika Újvári, Knight of Hungarian Culture, will revive the ancient Easter customs, followed by Tamás Kőpájer on the piano.
Traditional Easter Buffet
- Boiled ham
- Homemade braided cake
- Egg cream
- Potato salad with mayonnaise
- Boiled dyed eggs
- Appetizer: Horseradish, ham, egg
- Main course: Lamb shank, “French salad”
- Dessert: Passion fruit, black sesame, coconut
- Hungarian Gerbeaud Cake
- Chocolate Trunk
- Lemon tart with raspberries
- Paleo cake with wild berries
Eggnog and braided cake workshop