Surprise your loved ones or friends or give yourself unforgettable experiences! Choose from our offers and let the hidden treasures of the Andrássy Kúria in Tarcal enchant you!
Packages include premium cometics in the bathroom.
bathrobes and slippers in the room. Free parking is available in front of the mansion. The
offers include use of Wi-Fi and VAT.
Traditional Easter in the Kúria
Easter traditions from Tokaj-Hegyalja
At Easter, so many traditions, superstitions and symbols come to life across nations. In Mexico, the holiday symbolizes purification. In France, according to a legend, children do not receive their gifts from the Easter Bunny, but from church bells.
Easter in Hungary is one of the most important religious holidays of the year, in honor of which masses and services are held all over the country. Easter Monday is the day of sprinkling, its foundation is rooted in the purifying and renewing power of water. Even today, girls are sprinkled with well water in several places in the countryside. After the sprinkling, the boys in the old days received eggs, bacon or painted eggs in return.
Stay with us this April, and choose from our Easter delicacies and programs.
Content of the “Traditional Easter in the Kúria” offer:
- The selected room category with a rich, hot and cold buffet breakfast, as well as a 3-course menu-style dinner enriched with Easter dishes
- Welcome drink
- Surprise homemade bon-bon in the room
- The Spa is available to our guests with extended opening hours, which means an unlimited use of its services between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- From 3:00 p.m., Executive Chef Imre Varjú will introduce you to the secrets of making eggnog
- Choose from the dessert buffet in the Salon between 15:00 and 17:00
Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday:
- Our Easter, dinners are accompanied by pleasant music, on Good Friday and Easter Saturday there is quieter piano music performed by Tamás Kőpájar
- On Easter Sunday at 7:00 p.m., the Golden Peacock Award-winning Monoki Kossuth Folk Choir, founded in 1995, revives Easter customs from long ago under the leadership of Marika Újvári, the Knight of Hungarian Culture
Additional content of the offer:
- L’Occitane toiletries for adults, My Forest Friends children’s cosmetics for the smallest
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room
- General sales tax
Add-On services for an extra charge:
- 5-line wine tasting in the Bar every day. at 4:00 p.m
- Bouquet of flowers
- Private Spa use
- Fruit bowl
- Champagne preparation
- Andrássy tasting menu